Thursday, August 15, 2013

Don't Let Your Heart Be Troubled*

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."John 14:1-3 (NKJV)


Our God has a place for each of us in Heaven, if we have received His salvation.  
Heaven is real and breathtakingly beautiful.  
God will welcome us into Heaven some day with our changed bodies.
That means, no more pain or suffering.
There won't be any sadness, loss of jobs, or loss of loved ones.
There won't be sorrow or any hard feelings of ex-spouses or unmet child support to deal with.
We won't deal with divorces nor deal with being considered single or married. We will all have the same status.
We won't long for anything; for everything we will need, we will have.

God has a place for you in Heaven. Are you ready for His return?
Are you ready for God to welcome you into eternity even if it's sooner than you think.

Remember not everyone who goes to church is a christian.  People sometimes pretend and then when they leave the property, they don't live a christian life.  There were times in my own life that I went to church, but I wasn't a "christian." I had to rededicate my life back to God several times in my life because I wasn't living a godly life.


Remember John 3:16,

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."(NKJV)



God is opening up His arms to accept you.  God loves you and has a place for you in Heaven.









No comments:

Post a Comment