Thursday, July 2, 2020

moving forward

I may not like wearing masks. I may not like it when they close the indoor restaurants or other places again. I may not like everything that goes on in the world.  But I respect the fact that they are trying to keep us safe. So I wear the mask. I order take out if I need to and I pray and try to be content in the circumstance I am in.

I learned a long time ago that Life isn't always easy and it doesn't always make sense. So I've learned to keep on going even when I don't agree, to keep on praying, to keep on believing. Hopefully some day our new normal will change for the better, but even if it doesn't, we keep on moving forward, we keep on looking to God for our strength, and keep on living and striving for what God wants us to do in each season of our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment