Friday, March 16, 2007

Tossing and Turning* can be a Good thing*


Do you ever feel exhausted because you tossed and turned all night on each side of the bed, you wake up with a horrific headache, and don't want to get out of bed? Well, I did. I finally got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Wow, it was a beautiful day outside that God created. I ate my oatmeal while reading my daily devotion and then looked up, there was a beautiful humming bird right outside my window eating from our unfruitful orange tree. I never even realized that there was little white blossoms on that tree. It was then that I felt God's love and presence.


Sometimes when pain or exhaustion get us down,

God is there to show us that he does love us.

God uses what he created, to show us he loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment