Thursday, March 15, 2007

Slimy green* at A Housesitting Adventure*

Slimy Green Is NOT my Favorite Color

I had the pleasure of house sitting in a quiet neighborhood these last couple of days. I won't mention where it was, because It wouldn't be wise to give a person's address away...
It was a beautiful place, even the outside seemed nicely landscaped. Everything was great, until...the sky turned to night and all I could hear was:
Ribbit, ribit, Ribbit
Everytime I closed my eyes to go to sleep, all I saw in my mind's eye were frogs; luckily I couldn't physically see them and all I heard was ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. The first night I dreamed about frogs, snakes, lizards, and other yucky stuff I don't like.


One night , as I was eating my nice piece of baked chicken, all I could think about were frogs. Well they were still making those crazy ribit sounds. While chopping on the chicken, all of a sudden, I realized the chicken on my plate was in the shape of a frog. I pondered about that as I was still chewing and listening to the frogs. I then lost my appetite as I thought of myself chomping on a frog leg. Yuck... I decided to give my chicken to the cat (with the owner's permission of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment