Saturday, November 2, 2013

What Would it say?*

If there was a book or chapter in the Bible written about your life, what would it say? What would the end to the story be?
Would it say that you walked with God? Would it say you murdered someone? Would it say you helped people or that people ran from you?
Would it say that you did God's will or that you ran from it? Would it say,hat you gave out love or you took from it. How do you think your story would end?
Was it like Joseph who had bad things happen to him, but God used the circumstances to help his family From famine? Would it be like Moses who was given up for adoption to save his life, and then later he would help his people? Would it be like Noah who did God's will by making an ark, even when everyone laughed at him....and he was able save his family and the animals?
Was it like Cain who killed his brother out of jealousy and had to be on the run the rest of his life?
Or like Queen Esther, Mary the mother of Jesus, or Mary Magdalene?
What's your story? Why are you here? It's something to think about..

3 comments:

  1. I believe I was put on this earth to love people unconditionally, to look beyond their faults and shortcomings and see the good in them. I believe I am here to be of help and serve others with kindness and patience and to never judge them. But, being human, there was a period of time after my husband died that I wandered away from all those things and thought only of myself. I let myself, my family and friends down and most of all, My heavenly Father. But, all were patient, kind and loving until I got myself back on the right track. I was forgiven by all....most importantly by my Heavenly Father. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing...it's nice to get our life back on tract and be forgiven....thank God for his forgiveness

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing...it's nice to get our life back on tract and be forgiven....thank God for his forgiveness

      Delete