Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Baaa Baaaa

Jesus talks a lot about believers of the Lord in scripture, as sheep.  He protects the sheep. 

John 10:25-30
"Jesus answered, 'I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.'”

We are the Lord's sheep. Now look at the verses again, but say your name everywhere it says sheep or refers to sheep. Fill in the blanks with your name.
 

"...The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me (Jesus), but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 
My sheep _______ listens to my voice; 
I know them _______, and they _______ follow(s) me. 
I give them _______eternal life, and they _______ shall never perish; no one will snatch them _______ out of my hand.  
My Father, who has given them _______ to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them ______ out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”


Wow, It is awesome when you put your name in there instead of the sheep....because then it seems more personable and God seems so much closer to us.


Written Feb 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment